- Register as a new user or login
- Gather your information
- Enter your business and truck information
- Choose from 3 IRS payment options
- Let the program review and check your info for errors
- Instantly transmit to the IRS
Get schedule 1
- Receive your HVUT Schedule 1 in minutes
- Alerts by TEXT or FAX
PMTA2290.com is an online service provided by Express Truck Tax, a division of Span Enterprises and an IRS authorized e-file provider.
What is IRS Form 2290?
IRS Form 2290 is used to file the Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (HVUT). The annual tax period starts on July 1st. If a heavy vehicle is used in any month for the first time in that tax year, then HVUT must be filed with IRS by end of the following month. PMTA2290.com can help you e-file Form 2290 with IRS.
Owners of 25 or more vehicles with registered gross weights of 55,000 pounds or more are required. Choose PMTA 2290 for the simplest and most hassle-free e-filing.